What is Demeter?
Demeter is a high-yield debt portfolio that seeks income and capital appreciation through asset allocation to debt
Who is Demeter suitable for?
Demeter Portfolio is designed for investors who:
• Seek high returns over a long term horizon
• Have a moderate to high risk appetite
What kind of securities does Demeter invest in?
The portfolio is robustly diversified across both rated and unrated securities such as Non-Convertible Debentures and Preference shares.
What is the minimum investment amount?
As per SEBI mandate, the minimum investment under the Portfolio management scheme is INR 25,00,000 (Indian rupees twenty five lakh only)
What is the target yield?
We use the 5-year SBI FD as a benchmark for our yield.
Given an approximate rate of 6.25%, we aim to return 8-11% MORE than the SBI FD.
What makes Demeter unique?
• Provides a higher yield than most regular bank FDs
• Scheduled cash-flows to investor after every quarter
• Diversified across sectors and instruments to mitigate risk